BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Me, I am the Light of the heavens, a shining light Day after day, the days that continues to rotate from the sunrise to the setting of the sun. The morning light coming from the Sun and the evening light from the bright Moon. I want to be like that every day they are always illuminated day and night, I want in my life to make the people who exist around me shine, to live life and illuminate the spirit of her smile, I want to make them feel comfortable and happy with me.
I will come and go if I change the time, I will come to those who need me and I was going to leave him if he had not needed me, and He's strong stand on its own. I'll stay in bed lelepnya for him to feel comfortable, tentram.Tapi rays will not be there if I'm gloomy because I do not want to be there in my grief, I do not want them to know if I'm overcast, I do not want to make them worry and think about myself . Indeed I am the light of weak, weakness exists didiriku, I can not shine without there day and night, with no sun and moon, and I can not live without them by my side. While I shine, but I need people around me, which complements hariku.dan they may also not be without me. Here I am, I always wanted to make people around me smile, comfortable and happy with me, but I am ashamed, ashamed of my people who do not know but if I already feel familiar and close to I would feel sad if He is far from me, if He mad at me and I'll cry if he really acted like that to me. Here I hope what I want can be achieved to make them smile and be happy with me. Amien ... Amie ...

0 comments: